1. Ventikos N.P., Rammos A., Koimtzoglou A., Trifonopoulos E., Samuelides E., 2021, Statistical and spatial analysis of groundings in Greek waters, Piraeus, Greece: Annual Meeting of Marine Technology 2021, Hellenic Institute of Marine Technology, pp .167-180.
2. Oikonomou, A., Psarra, S., Livanou, E., and P. Conan., 2021, Spatial variability in the grazing characteristics οf the flagellate community in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea during spring
3. Geladakis G., Politis G., Somarakis S. and Koumoundouros G, 2022, Comparative study of otolith bilateral asymmetry between two fish species of the family Mullidae: the native Mullus barbatus and the Lessepsian migrant Upeneus pori, Marine & inland waters research symposium, former Panhellenic symposium on oceanography & fisheries, Porto Heli conference center, Porto Heli, Greece 16-20 September 2022
4. Lampa, M., Manolaki, S. M., Chatzivasileiou, D., Dimitriou, PD. Karakassis, I., 2022. Benthic response to thermal disturbance: Project concept and preliminary results. Marine & inland waters research symposium, former Panhellenic symposium on oceanography & fisheries, Porto Heli conference center, Porto Heli, Greece 16-20 September 2022
5. Kosmarikou M., Kapelonis Z., Tsagarakis K., Valavanis V., Machias A., Touloumis K., Koutrakis E., 2022, Habitat modeling and potential habitat suitability of Mullus barbatus based on seabed acoustic descriptors and environmental data, 18th Panhellenic Icthyologists Conference, 3-6 Nov. 2022, Messolonghi, Greece
6. Anastasia Pergamali, Prof. Spiros. A. Pergantis, 2022, Arsenic Speciation Analysis Using HPLC-ICP-MS in Benthic and Pelagic Fish Collected from the Artemision Straits, Msc University of Crete